New OptiMOS Power MOSFETs in PQFN 2x2 Package for High-Performance Applications
Infineon Technologies AG has introduced new OptiMOS power MOSFETs in the PQFN 2x2 mm² package. These MOSFETs are suitable for applications like synchronous rectification in SMPS for servers, telecom, and portable-/wireless chargers, as well as electric speed controllers in drones.
The OptiMOS 6 40 V and OptiMOS 5 25 V and 30 V power MOSFETs offer silicon technology and thermal resistance in the ultra-small PQFN 2x2 mm² package. They provide low on-resistance (R DS(on)) and dynamic switching performance (FOMs, Q G and Q OSS), resulting in optimal energy efficiency and power density.
The PQFN 2x2 package offers customers optimized solutions for both general-purpose and high-performance applications, with P-channel and N-channel variants available, including StrongIRFET and OptiMOS technologies. The availability of dual parts, logic- and ultra-logic-level variants, enhances application design flexibility.
- Low RDS (on) in a small package
- Low gate charge
- Super logic level (2.5 V) and logic level (4.5 V) availability
- Board space reduction
- Reduction in switching and driver losses
- Gate drive flexibility
- LED lighting system design
- Telecommunication infrastructure
- Wireless charging
- Battery protection
- Synchronous rectification in SMPS for servers, telecom, and portable /wireless chargers
- Electric speed controllers for small brushless motors in applications like drones
The OptiMOS power MOSFETs are now available.