Pulse Electronics' "flex family" line of internal FPC antennas are a flexible solution for a variety of applications.
Liquid Cooled 3-Phase SiC MOSFET Intelligent Power Module (IPM) for High Efficiency and Power Density in E-mobility and Aerospace Applications
CISSOID has added new liquid-cooled modules to its growing platform of 3-Phase Silicon Carbide (SiC) MOSFET Intelligent Power Module (IPM) products for E-mobility tailored for lower switching losses or higher power. The company also introduced a module based on a lightweight AlSiC flat baseplate that meets the demand for natural convection or forced cooling in aerospace and dedicated industrial applications.
These new pin fin baseplate-based liquid-cooled power modules can deliver 1200V blocking voltages for 340A to 550A Maximum Continuous Currents. With an On-Resistance ranging from 2.53m Ohms to 4.19m Ohms depending on current rating, these devices have total switching energies as low as 7.48mJ (Eon) and 7.39mJ (Eoff) at 600V/300A. The Reverse Bias Safe Operating Aera (RBSOA) authorizes peak currents up to 600A with DC bus voltages up to 880V. This makes these power modules perfectly safe for 800V battery applications.
The new air-cooled modules are rated for a blocking voltage of 1200V and a Maximum Continuous Current of 340A. With 3.25mOhms of On resistance, the air-cooled module has turn-on and turn-off switching energies of 8.42mJ and 7.05mJ at 600V and 300A, respectively. The AlSiC flat base plate cooled power module is thermally robust and has a rated junction temperature of 175°C and an ambient temperature of 125°C.
Part numbers for the newly released products are CXT-PLA3SA12340AA (1200V/340A/pin fin baseplate), CXT-PLA3SA12550AA (1200V/550A/pin fin baseplate) and CMT-PLA3SB12340AA (1200V/340A/flat baseplate).
Features of 3-Phase SiC MOSFET Intelligent Power Module (IPM)
- Power Devices Junction Temperature: -40°C to +175°C
- Gate Driver Ambient Temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Drain-to-source breakdown voltage: 1200V
- Low On-Resistance: 2.53mOhms to 4.19mOhms typ.
- Max continuous current: 340A to 550A at Tf=25°C
- Thermal resistance: 0.15 °C/W typ.
- Switching Energy@ 600V/300A: Eon=7.5mJ to 9mJ/Eoff=7mJ to 7.4mJ
- Switching frequency: 25KHz max
- Isolation (baseplate - power pins): 3600VAC @50Hz (1min)
- Common mode transient immunity: >50kV/μs
- Low parasitic capacitance (primary-secondary): typ 11pF per phase
- Gate Driver Protections: Under Voltage Lockout (UVLO), Desaturation Protection, Soft Shutdown turn-off (SSD), Negative gate drive (-3V), Active Miller Clamping (AMC), Gate-Source Short-circuit Protection
Note: More technical information can be found in CXT-PLA3SA12340A Datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and on the product page of the 3-Phase SiC MOSFET Intelligent Power Module (IPM).
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.