Automotive-Grade, High-Accuracy Op Amps Operating Up to 175°C with High Bandwidth and Zero-Drift Reliability
STMicroelectronics has introduced the TSZ181H1 and dual TSZ182H1 automotive-qualified operational amplifiers (op amps). These op amps are designed to operate over a wide temperature range of -40°C to 175°C, making them suitable for challenging environments and long mission-profile applications.
The op amps offer low input offset voltage and input bias current, ensuring stable performance over temperature variations. They can withstand harsh conditions in both industrial and automotive applications and have a 4kV HBM ESD tolerance.
The TSZ181H1 and TSZ182H1 are ideal for high-accuracy, high-bandwidth sensor interfaces, eliminating the need for calibration and simplifying manufacturing. They feature a gain bandwidth of 3MHz and operate with low power consumption (1mA at 5V) over a wide power supply voltage range (2.2V to 5.5V), with rail-to-rail input and output.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Very high accuracy and stability:
- 70 µV max. offset voltage at 25 °C
- 100 µV offset voltage over full temperature range
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- Low supply voltage: 2.2 - 5.5 V
- Low power consumption: 1 mA max. at 5 V
- Gain bandwidth product: 3 MHz
- Automotive qualification
- Extended temperature range: -40 to 175 °C
- Micropackage: SOT23-5, SO8
- Higher accuracy without calibration
- Accuracy virtually unaffected by temperature change
- High accuracy signal conditioning
- Current measurement
- Sensor signal conditioning
Availability and Pricing
The TSZ181H1 and TSZ182H1 are now available in SOT23-5 or SO8 packages. Pricing starts at $1.58 for the TSZ181H1 and $2.66 for the TSZ182H1 dual op amp.