SiR680ADP - 80V MOSFET with 2.35mΩ On-Resistance and Low Gate Charge for High Efficiency Applications
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc has introduced the Siliconix SiR680ADP, a new 80 V TrenchFET Gen IV N-channel power MOSFET in the 6.15 mm by 5.15 mm PowerPAK SO-8 single package. The device was designed to save energy by increasing the efficiency of power conversion topologies and switching circuitry. It offers the best in class on-resistance times gate charge of 129 mΩ*nC, a key figure of merit (FOM) for MOSFET’s used in power conversion applications.
Features of SiR680ADP MOSFET
- On-Resistance: 2.35 mΩ at 10V, 3.5 mΩ at 7V
- Input voltage 48V, output voltage 12V
- Ultra-low gate charge of 55 nC and COSS of 614 pF
- Reduce the power losses from switching, channel conduction, and diode conduction
- Increased Efficiency
- 12% lower on-resistance times gate charge FOM
- Tuned for the lowest RDS - Qoss FOM
- RG- and UIS-tested, RoHS-compliant, and halogen-free
Note: Complete technical details of the MOSFET can be found in the SiR680ADP Datasheet, linked at the bottom of this page.
The SiR680ADP can operate as a building block in a variety of DC/DC and AC/DC conversion applications like synchronous rectification, primary-side switching, buck-boost converters, resonant tank switching converters, and the OR-ing function in systems such as telecom and data center server power supplies; solar micro-inverters; motor drive control in power tools and industrial equipment; and battery switching in battery management modules. For more information about SiR680ADP, visit the official website of Vishay Intertechnology.