Pulse Electronics' "flex family" line of internal FPC antennas are a flexible solution for a variety of applications.
Ultra-Low IQ PMIC Powers iMX8M Nano for Delivering High Performance in Embedded Artists Industrial Control Boards
ROHM Semiconductors has announced that Embedded Artists is using the BD71847AMWV, a highly integrated PMIC from ROHM along with NXP’s i.MX 8M Nano processor on its iMX8M Nano uCOM board. Featuring the i.MX 8M Nano processor with Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 and Cortex-M7 running at up to 1.5GHz/750MHz, the uCOM board delivers a robust and cost-effective solution for industrial applications.
The 45mm x 42mm 13,800 DMIPS high performance board includes 1 GByte DDR4 2400 MT/s; 16-bit databus; 8 GByte eMMC on-board Flash; MIPI-DSI graphical output and MIPI-CSI camera input; USB2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, and other interfaces; and an optional Murata 1MW Wi-Fi/BT module that supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and BT/BLE 5.0.
Along with power rails, DVFS support, and programmable sequencer the BM71847MWV also integrates a programmable power button, 32kHz crystal driver and buffered output clock, extensive fault detection, and protection circuitry. These features and factors help reduce development time, decrease risk, and simplify application design.
Features of BM71847MWV PMIC
- 2.0 MHz Switching Frequency.
- (BUCK1, BUCK2, BUCK5, BUCK7, and BUCK8).
- 1.5MHz Switching Frequency. (BUCK6)
- Target Efficiency: 83% to 95%.
- 6ch Linear Regulators (6 LDOs)
- Power Mux Switch
- 1.8V/3.3V Input: 500 mΩ(Max)
- 32.768 kHz Crystal Oscillator Driver
- I2C: 100 kHz/400 kHz, 1 MHz
Feature of iMX8M Nano uCOM Board
- Input voltage range: 2.7V to 5.5V
- 6ch buck DC/DC converter + 6ch LDO
- Power multiplexer for SD card drive
- 32.768kHz crystal oscillator
- Multiple protection functions (soft start, power rail error detection, overvoltage, overcurrent, etc.)
- I2C I/F (1MHz max.)
- Interrupt function (including mask function)
Note: More technical information can be found in the iMX8M Nano uCOM Board Datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and on the product page of the iMX8M Nano uCOM Board.
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.