STM32F0 MCUs offer real-time performance and low-power operation for cost-sensitive applications
R1278 Series of 36V Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converters with Built-in Drivers for Automotive and Industrial Applications
Ricoh Electronic Devices has introduced the R1278 series, a 36V maximum rated synchronous step-down DC/DC converters with built-in drivers for both automotive and industrial applications. This new device has an operating frequency at 2 MHz and efficiency of 87% and maintains the output voltage constant when there is a drop in input voltage by reducing a switching frequency to the minimum of 1/4. The Interference effect of the AM band is small as the devices achieve EMI noise reduction by using a spread spectrum clock generator.
Features of R1278 Series
- Input Voltage Range (Maximum Ratings): 3.6 V to 30 V (36 V) Operating Temperature Range: −40°C to 125°C
- Start-up Voltage: 4.5 V
- Standby Current: Typ. 4 µA
- Output Voltage Range: 3.3 V to 5.0 V
- Feedback Voltage: 0.64 V ±1.0%
- External Synchronous Clock Frequency: 1.8 MHz to 2.2 MHz
- Thermal Shutdown: Tj = 160°C
Note: More technical information can be found in the R1278S Datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and on the R1278 Converters product page.
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.