QM8B - 2000W AC-DC Power Supply offers up to 18 outputs
The TDK Corporation announced the introduction of 2000W QM8B Series of AC-DC power supplies that can provide up to 18 outputs. These QM series modular power supply now cover power rating from 550W to 2000W. Like all the other models in QM series, the QM8B also features low acoustic noise and full MoPPs isolation with both medical and industrial safety certifications.
Features of QM8B:
- Input AC Voltage: 90-264Vac
- Operating frequency: 47 to 63Hz
- Output Voltage: 2.8V to 105.6V
- Can deliver 1500W-2000W output power
- Ambient temperatures of -20°C to +70°C
- Derating output power and output current by 2.5% per °C above 50°C
- Compact case dimensions of 200 x 63.3 x 268mm (W x H x D), and Weighs between 2.3 to 3.4kg
- Operating efficiency is up to 91%
- Input to output isolation of 4,000Vac (2 x MoPPs), 1.500Vac input to ground (1 x MoPP) and 1,500Vac (1 x MoPP) output to ground.
Note: More technical information can be found in the datasheet linked at the bottom of this page.
QM8B is available at an output voltage range from 2.8V to 105.6V and up to eight single or dual modules can be fitted. Optional standby/signal modules can be specified with a choice of one or two standby voltages (5V, 12V and 13.5V at up to 2A), a PMBus communication interface and unit inhibit or unit enable, and an AC Good signal.
The QM series is certified to IEC/EN/UL/CSA 60601-1, ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1, IEC/EN 61010-1, IEC/EN/UL/CSA 60950-1 and IEC/EN/UL/CSA 62368-1 with CE marking for the Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives. The QM8B has a maximum earth leakage current of 300µA, while still complying with the EN61000-6-3:2007 and EN60601-1-2:2015 (curve B conducted and radiated) emission standards. The units also meet the EN60601-1-2 and EN61000-6-2 immunity standards.
The QM8B reduces internal heat losses, allowing the use of low speed, low audible noise fans for cooling. This provides an enhanced patient/user experience and increased reliability. QM8B series is covered by a sever year warranty and can be used in a wide range of applications such as BF rated medical equipment, test and measurement, broadcast, communications and renewable energy.