STM32F0 MCUs offer real-time performance and low-power operation for cost-sensitive applications
LinkSwitch-TN2 – Automotive Grade Switching IC for Space Saving Buck and Flyback Applications
Power integrations have introduced the AEC-Q100 qualified version of the LinkSwitch-TN2 switcher IC for buck or non-isolated flyback applications. The 7 W (flyback) / 360 mA (buck) LinkSwitch-TN2 has a wide input voltage range of 60VDC to 550VDC, this is more helpful in supporting the commonly used 400VDC bus in electric vehicle applications. The new power supply IC provides accurate regulation of better than +/-5% across line voltage, load, temperature, and component tolerances.
The new automotive-qualified, surface mount, LinkSwitch-TN2 IC does not require a heat sink and occupies a very small PCB footprint with few external components, hence it is suitable for simple and reliable power delivery for EV sub-systems connected to the high-voltage bus, including HVAC, climate control, battery management, battery heater, DC-DC converter, and on-board charger systems.
Features of LinkSwitch-TN2
- Supports buck, buck-boost, and flyback topologies
- Wide input voltage 60 VDC to 550 VDC
- Excellent load and line regulation
- 66 kHz operation with accurate current limit
- MOSFET rating for excellent surge withstand
- Output overvoltage protection (OVP) and Hysteretic over-temperature protection (OTP)
- Standby supply current <100 μA
- No-load consumption <50 mW
Note: More technical information can be found in the datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and on the LinkSwitch-TN2 product page.
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.