High Isolation 1 Watt DC/DC Converter for Medical and Industrial Applications
Tracopower has introduced the TRV 1M, a series of 1Watt DC/DC converter with reinforced isolation of 5000VAC and different input voltages (±10%) between 5 and 24 VDC for medical and industrial applications. The converters are designed with continuous short circuit protection and a low leakage current of less than 2µA, it also features semi-regulated outputs to provide a good level of regulation without affecting the cost-efficiency.
The TRV 1M series of converters can be used in applications where a completely unregulated DC/DC converter would not meet your regulation requirements and therefore opens up the overall application range of this series. The converters are suitable to protect any connected interfaces or applied parts to patients and many different applications where a medical isolation system and short circuit protection are needed.
Features of TRV 1M Series
- I/O isolation 5000 VAC (reinforced)
- Short circuit protection
- Semi Regulated Outputs
- Input voltage ranges (±10%): 5, 12, 15, 24 VDC
- Operating temperature range -40 to +85 °C without derating
- Certification according to IEC/EN/ES 60601-1 3rd edition for 2xMOPP and IEC/EN/UL 62368-1
- Low leakage current < 2 μA
- Efficiency up to 85%
- Operation up to 5000m altitude
Note: More technical information can be found in the datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and on the TRV 1M Series product page.