CHARX Connect Charging Sockets provide Protection against Overheating with Precise Temperature Measurement
CHARX connect from Phoenix Contact is a new generation charging socket that comes with temperature sensors and LEDs for increased charging safety and comfort. This new type 2 infrastructure charging socket is easy to install, maintain and offers enhanced safety and intuitive operation. The freely controllable RGB LED indicator integrated into the protective cover enables users to determine the status of the charging point at a glance thereby ensuring increased safety.
The integrated, precise temperature sensors of the sockets enhance charging process safety by interrupting the charging process if there is overheating, thus protecting users against danger and their charging station against damage.
The LEDs on the CHARX connect charging socket are freely controlled by the charging controller via pulse width modulation (PWM). The glowing, flashing, and pulsating in all RGB colors enable users to configure individual signaling for each status of their charging point in their corporate design colors.
- Rated current: 20 A - 32 A
- Rated voltage: 250 - 480 V AC
- Conductor cross-section: 2.5 mm2 - 6 mm2
- Locking actuator voltage: 12 V
- Cable length: 30 cm - 70 cm (additional lengths on request)
- 3 PWM inputs RGB LED control:
- CE, CB Certification
- Charging status visible at a glance with color LED indicator
- Protection against overheating with fast and precise temperature measurement
- Plug-in cables enable easy replacement during maintenance
- Modular portfolio for flexible and time-saving installation
- Waterproof and dirt proof due to fully molded contacts
- Charging Stations
- Home Chargers
Along with the premium charging socket, users can order a basic version without an LED indicator and temperature sensors. Besides, the users can also order charging sockets and protective covers individually or as a set. The charging sockets are available with three or four-position locking actuators.
Depending upon the harness that is available separately, the maximum charging power can be defined thereby significantly reducing the number of different charging socket versions, directly lowering down the inventory cost. You can order the cable sets in three performance classes (7 kW, 11 kW, and 22 kW) and in two lengths (30 cm and 70 cm).