TC78H653FTG – Low Voltage, high current dual H-Bridge Driver IC for Brushed DC Motors and Stepper Motors
Focused to be used in battery operated low voltage equipments like mobile devices, USB drivers and other portable home electronic products Toshiba Electronic Devices has launched a new Dual H-Bridge Motor driver IC that could deliver low voltages as low as 1.8V and high currents upto 4.0A for DC brushed Motors and Stepping motors.
The new dual-H-bridge driver IC uses specialized DMOS process for low voltage drives to achieve a longer battery life with a stable low voltage operation. Improved motor torque is also realized by reducing IC losses through low on-resistance. The new product is suitable for motor applications driven by relatively low voltage batteries (1.8V to 7.0V).
Key Features of TC78H653FTG
- Function: 4 Modes – CW,CCW,STOP,BRAKE
- Pins: 16
- Operating Voltage: 1.8V to 7.0V
- Output current: 2.0A (small mode), 4.0A (large mode)
- Output resistance: 0.22Ω (small mode), 0.11Ω (large mode)
- Protection features: Over current, Under voltage, Thermal shutdown
- Package: QFN16 (3.0mm×3.0mm)
More information about the product can be found in the datasheet linked below.
The TC78H653FTG Dual H-Bridge Driver IC is currently under production. You can contact the Toshiba’s official distributors to get sample or purchase one for your applications if you are interested.