Wireless MCU Module with nRF5340 SoC for Low-Power, Long-Range Solutions in Smart Building and Industrial Applications
Coral Sense has launched the ABR-WM01-MLG wireless MCU module. Developed for smart buildings, construction, and industry, this module is built with the nRF5340 SoC, which features dual ARM Cortex-M33 secure processor cores with support for Bluetooth, Thread, and Zigbee wireless technologies.
The integration of the nRF5340 SoC also enhances the module’s RF power output and range capabilities. This ensures reliable wireless communication over significant distances, enabling applications in diverse and challenging environmental conditions. The module is designed to operate within a temperature range of -40 to +105°C.
- High-performance application processor with Arm Cortex-M33 (128/64 MHz) and FPU.
- Memory: 1 MB Flash + 512 KB RAM, 8 KB 2-way set associative cache.
- Fully programmable network processor with Arm Cortex-M33 (64 MHz) and 2 KB instruction cache.
- Memory: 256 KB Flash + 64 KB RAM.
- Enhanced security with Trusted execution (Arm TrustZone), hardware accelerated cryptography (Arm CryptoCell-312), Secure Key Storage, and secure bootloader.
- Bluetooth Low Energy capabilities: Bluetooth 5.3, LE Audio, Direction Finding, 2 Mbps data rate, Advertising Extensions, and Long Range.
- Support for Bluetooth mesh, Thread, Zigbee, and 802.15.4 protocols.
- NFC compatibility.
- Full range of digital interfaces with EasyDMA including Full-speed USB, 96 MHz encrypted QSPI, and 32 MHz high-speed SPI.
- Designed to operate in an extended temperature range of 105 °C.
- Wide supply voltage range of 1.7-5.5 V.
- LE Audio
- Professional lighting
- Advanced wearables
- Smart home
- Asset tracking and RTLS