Pulse Electronics' "flex family" line of internal FPC antennas are a flexible solution for a variety of applications.
WFI32E01PC: Highly Integrated 32-bit Wi-Fi Microcontroller Module with Advanced Peripheral Options for Highly Secured IIoT Systems
Microchip Technology has come up with a highly integrated WFI32E01PC Wi-Fi microcontroller (MCU). This Microchip’s Trust&GO secured platform-enabled Wi-Fi MCU module is pre-provisioned for a cloud platform for developing highly secured IIoT systems. The WFI32E01PC is compliant to Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA) specification and is a fully certified Wi-Fi module that supports 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n radio modes.
This lately introduced module includes premium PIC32 MCU core, rich peripherals, and a proven hardware security platform. The WFI32E01PC offers industrial-grade MCU functionality, robust Wi-Fi connection, and hardware security and authentication. With these capabilities, this all-in-one module ensures to improve Radio Frequency (RF) power and provide a higher level of security.
WFI32E01PC module is not just designed for industrial applications but for home automation devices, computing, and consumer devices too. The module ensures to make the development of a large portfolio of solutions easy when combined the WFI32E01 module with Microchip’s other components like KSZ8081 family of Ethernet PHYs, MCP2542WFD family of CAN transceivers, sensors, and radio technologies including Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Long Range (LoRa) and IEEE 802.15.4. Along with the WFI32E01PC, Microchip provides different software and hardware support thereby reducing project risk and time-to-market.
There are in all 4 module variants available under the same product family:
- WFI32E01PE: The module with PCB antenna
- WFI32E01UE: The module with uFL connector
- WFI32E01PC: The module with PCB antenna and Trust&GO secure element
- WFI32E01UC: The module with uFL connector and Trust&GO secure element
Features of WFI32E01PC
- 200 MHz, MIPS32 M-Class Microprocessor Core
- 1MB Embedded Flash, 256KB SRAM (Program and Data), 64KB Data Buffer
- High-performance peripheral set including full-speed USB, CAN, CAN-FD, 10/100 MAC, and high accuracy 12-bit dual ADCs.
- Single-band 2.4GHz b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Security protocols supported: WPA/WPA2/WPA3 Personal, TLS, SSL
- Trust&GO Hardware Secure Element
Note: More technical information can be found in the WFI32E01PC datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and on the WFI32E01PC product page.
As far as the pricing and availability are concerned, the WFI32E01PC-I (54-pin SMD 24.5 x 20.5 x 2.5 mm) device is available in volume production in 10,000-unit quantities with a price range starting at $8.14.
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.