New 2A and 3A Ultrafast Rectifier Diodes to Increase Reliability and Improve AOI
Vishay Intertechnology expands its portfolio of Ultrafast rectifiers with eight new 100V and 200V rectifier diodes. The VS-2EYH0x and VS-3EYH0x series are packed in the eSMP® series (DO-221AD) package with a low 0.9 mm profile. The new devices are footprint compatible with common SOD-128 diodes and feature larger lead widths than devices in the slim SMA for increased reliability.
Features of VS-2EYH0x and VS-3EYH0x series
- VS-2EYH0x operates at 2A and VS-3EYH0x operates at 3A
- Breakdown Voltage is 100V or 200V
- Ultrafast recovery times down to 16 ns at TJ = 25 °C
- Has a reduced Qrr of 20 nC and provide soft recovery
- Working Temperature range of ‑55 °C to +175 °C.
- Low forward voltage drop down to 0.69 V
- Reduced power loss and Improved efficiency.
- Offer an MSL moisture sensitivity level of 1, per J-STD-020, LF maximum peak of +260 °C
- RoHS-compliant and halogen-free
Note: More technical details about the VS-2EYH01 diode (one of the newly launched devices) can be found in the Datasheet linked at the bottom of this page.
VS-2EYH0x and VS-3EYH0x series offers high current density and improved automation optical inspection (AOI) in automotive systems, their wide leads provide strong adhesion to the PCB. These devices are best suitable for high-frequency inverters, DC/DC converters, freewheeling diodes, and power factor correction in automotive engine control units (ECU), anti-lock braking systems (ABS), and HID and LED lighting, and telecom and industrial power supplies. For more information about the VS-2EYH0x and VS-3EYH0x series, visit the official website of Vishay Intertechnology.