Ultra Precision Thin Film Flat Chip Resistors with low-Temperature Coefficients and Tight Tolerances of ±0.05%
Vishay Intertechnology has extended its TNPU e3 series of Automotive Grade ultra-precision thin film flat chip resistors with new space-saving components. The Resistors are packed in a compact 0402 case size and delivers excellent long term stability, for example, permitted maximum resistance change ≤ 0.05 % for 1000 hours at rated power P70. These new resistors’ extremely stable operation allows it to withstand even harsh environmental conditions.
Features of TNPU e3 Series
- Available in wide resistance range of 100 Ω to 511 kΩ
- Operates in the voltages of 50V,75V, 150V, and 200V
- Sulfur resistance verified according to ASTM B 809
- Lower temperature coefficients down to ± 5 ppm/K
- Tighter tolerances down to ± 0.02 %
- Wide temperature range of -55 °C to +125 °C
- Delivers the reliability of the TNPW series with increased accuracy
- Superior moisture resistivity (85 °C; 85 % RH)
- AEC-Q200 qualified
Note: More technical details about the TNPU e3 Series can be found in the datasheet linked to the bottom of this page.
As the TNPU e3 series combines Reliability, accuracy, low-temperature coefficient, and tight tolerance together, they are best suited for applications such as operational amplifier circuits and sensors for test and measurement, automotive, industrial, medical, and telecommunications equipment. TNPU e3 series components are suitable for processing on automatic SMD assembly systems and automatic soldering using wave, reflow, or vapor phase.
The resistors are RoHS-compliant, and their pure tin plating provides compatibility with lead (Pb)-free and lead (Pb)-containing soldering processes. Samples and production quantities of the TNPU e3 resistors in the 0402 case size are available now, with typical lead times of 12 weeks. For more information about the TNPU e3 series, visit the official website of Vishay Intertechnology.