TVS Diode Series for Enhanced Automotive Protection in SMD Packages
Littelfuse, Inc. released its new SZSMF4L 400 W TVS Diode Series. The Diodes protect automotive electronic components from high voltage and high energy transients.
The SZSMF4L TVS Diodes protect these systems with fast response time, low Zener impedance, high surge handling, and clamping capabilities. They have low leakage current and small size, suitable for most automotive applications, especially vehicle electrification.
- Zener transient overvoltage suppressors
- Working peak reverse voltage range 5 V to 78 V for unidirectional and 10 V to 78 V for bi-directional
- Peak power: 400 watts @ 1 ms
- Planar chip design with low leakage current performance
- Response time is typically < 1 ns
- ESD rating of class 3 (> 16 kV) per human body model
- IEC-61000-4-2 ESD 30 kV(Air), 30 kV
- Lead orientation in tape: cathode lead to sprocket holes
- These components are Pb-free and are RoHS compliant
- SZ prefix for automotive and other applications requiring control change requirements; AEC−Q101 qualified and PPAP capable
- EV powertrain
- On Board Charging (OBC)
- Battery Management System (BMS)
- EV Invertor
- Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
- Domain Controller
- Zone Controller
- Body Control Module
- Low leakage current required for sensor protection.
The SZSMF4L Series SMD TVS Diodes are available in tape and reel packages of 1500 and 5000.