TLP241B - 100V Fast Responding High Current Photorelay for Industrial and Building Automation Equipment
Toshiba Electronics has introduced the TLP241B, a high current photorelay for industrial equipment such as programmable logic controllers and I/O interfaces. Integrated with the U-MOS process-based MOSFET, the TLP241B has an extended OFF-state output terminal voltage up to 100V. Housed in a DIP4 package, the TLP241A photorelay delivers 2A ON-state current and 5kV isolation voltage hence can be used in a variety of applications.
The absence of moving contacts makes it the best replacement for the 1-Form-A contact mechanical relay. With a fast response time, the device provides a low current drive for improving the product's life. In a PCB space-saving smaller package, the TLP241A can deliver a maximum operating temperature of 110°C.
This new photorelay can be used in industrial equipment such as programmable logic controllers in the I/O interface and various sensor controls. It can also be used as a replacement for mechanical relays and in Building automation systems such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), and thermostats.
Features of TLP241B High Current Photo Relay
- High ON-state current rating: ION = 2A, IONP = 6A (Pulsed)
- OFF-state output terminal voltage rating: VOFF = 100V
- High operating temperature rating: Topr max = 110℃
- General-purpose DIP4 package with gull-wing option (SMT) available
- Trigger LED current: 3 mA (max)
- ON-state current: 2.0 A (max)
- ON-state resistance: 200 m Ω
- Isolation voltage: 5000 Vrms (min)
Note: More technical information can be found in the TLP241B Photorelay Datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and on the TLP241B photorelay product page.