The AEC-Q200 Rev E Qualified Fuses: Advanced Circuit Protection for Automotive and EV Applications
Littelfuse, Inc. has launched the AEC-Q200 Rev E Qualified Fuses. The fuses are specifically designed to meet the stringent circuit protection requirements of compact automotive electronics and electric vehicle (EV) applications.
This new product portfolio encompasses a comprehensive range of fuses, including thin film fuses, Nano2 fuses, PICO fuses, and cartridge fuses. All of these fuses have obtained the AEC-Q200 Rev E qualifications, ensuring their reliability in challenging automotive environments.
The AEC-Q200 Rev E Qualified Fuses offer exceptional performance reliability and high I²t values, enabling them to withstand high inrush currents. They provide a diverse selection of component options, allowing for flexible design and effective circuit protection against abnormal overload and surge conditions.
- Operating Temperature from -55ºC to +150ºC
- 100% Lead-free, RoHS compliant and Halogen-free
- Suitable for both leaded and lead-free reflow/wave soldering
- Meets Automotive qualifications
- Recognized to UL/CSA/ NMX 248-1 and UL/CSA/ NMX 248-14
- On-Board Chargers (OBCs)
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- Battery Management Systems (BMS)
- High voltage DC/DC converters
- Ignition Systems
- Sensing line protection
- Infotainment and Navigation
The AEC-Q200 Rev E Qualified Fuses are now available.