STM32F0 MCUs offer real-time performance and low-power operation for cost-sensitive applications
Switchtec PFX PCIe Gen 5 High-Performance Switches for Delivering Ultra-Low Latency and Advanced Diagnostics in Hyperscale Computing Infrastructure
Microchip Technology has introduced PCI Express (PCIe) 5.0 switch solutions, Switchtec PFX PCle 5.0 family for doubling the interconnect performance for dense compute, high-speed networking, and NVM Express (NVMe) storage. The Switchtec PFX PCIe 5.0 switch family includes high density, high-reliability switches supporting 28 lanes to 100 lanes and up to 48 non-transparent bridges (NTBs). The Switchtec technology devices support high-reliability capabilities, including hot-and surprise-plug as well as secure boot authentication.
The signal integrity and complex system topologies pose significant development and debug challenges with the help of the PCIe 5.0 data rates of 32 GT/s. The Switchtec PFX PCLe 5.0 switch comes with a comprehensive suite of debugging and diagnostic features for accelerating time-to-market. Users can leverage the full set of design-in collateral, reference designs, evaluation boards, and tools for building systems with high bandwidth of PCle 5.0.
Microchip also provides data center infrastructure builders worldwide with total system solutions including RAID over NVMe, storage, memory, timing and synchronization systems, stand-alone secure boot, secure firmware and authentication, wireless products, touch-enabled displays to configure and monitor data center equipment, and predictive fan controls.
Features of Switchtec PFX PCIe 5.0 Switches
- 32 Gigatransfers/sec (GT/s) Gen 5; 16 GT/s Gen 4; 8 GT/s Gen 3
- Up to 100 lanes, 52 ports, 48 Non-Transparent Bridges (NTBs), and 26 virtual switch partitions
- Low power and low latency
- High-reliability PCIe: robust error containment, hot- and surprise-plug controllers per port, end-to-end data integrity protection, ECC protection on RAMs, high-quality, low-power Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes)
- Comprehensive diagnostics and debugging: PCIe generator and analyzer, per-port performance and error counters, multiple loopback modes, and real-time eye capture
- Secure system solution with boot image authentication (Gen 5/4)
Note: More technical information can be found on the product page of Switchtec PCle Switches.
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.