Smallest Subminiature Flange Mount Reed Sensors for Security Control and Factory Automation
Littelfuse, Inc. has introduced the 59155 and 59156 subminiature flange mount reed sensors. These sensors, designed for compactness and contactless activation, cater to industries with tight-spacing requirements.
They come with normally open contacts and handle switching operations at 120 Vac / 170 Vdc with a power rating of 10 W. Mounting options include an M2 screw at a maximum torque of 0.1 Nm or adhesive mounting. The sensors feature customizable and space-efficient designs for various installation setups. The contactless activation mechanism improves operational reliability and safeguards the sensors from environmental factors, enhancing their lifespan.
- Smallest flange mount type reed sensor in the market
- Non-contact switching solution for wet and harsh environments
- Housing design for optimum adjustability
- Available in select sensitivities (operating distances)
- Standard cable configurations; customization options available
- No leakage current in ‘open’ state−ideal for battery powered IoT applications
- Can operate through non-ferrous materials (for example, wood, plastic or aluminum)
- Helps implement efficient proximity/access and energy management systems
- Easy installation and effective concealment in many applications
- UL Recognized per UL 508 and CSA C22.2 No. 14
- Hermetically sealed, IP67 rated; REACH compliant
- Security and access control
- Factory automation
- Process Equipment
- Major appliances
- Small appliances
- Proximity and limit sensing
The 59155 and 59156 Reed Sensors are now available in various configurations, offering different sensitivity levels and cable lengths.