STM32F0 MCUs offer real-time performance and low-power operation for cost-sensitive applications
SL1200A Series Scienlab Regenerative 3-Phase AC Emulator for Handling AC Test Needs up to 1200 VAC
Keysight Technologies has introduced the SL1200A Series Scienlab Regenerative 3-Phase AC Emulator that can handle 3-phase AC test needs up to 1,200 voltage alternating current (VAC), from 30 kVA to 630 kVA, without the need for a transformer. The SL1200A Series is available in two voltage ranges, 600VAC and 1200VAC.
The 600VAC models are ideal for low voltage inverter test as well as EV and EVSE charging test applications whereas the 1200 VAC models allow for (HVRT) testing at the IEC LV-AC limit without the need for a large, complex test setup. The DC output option the device allows DC mode operation in the SFP and operates as a high-power, regenerative DC power supply / electronic load.
The SL1200A Series of the Regenerative AC Emulators can be controlled using a user-friendly software front panel. All functions of the SL1200A are configured through the SFP’s intuitive user interface. When paired with Keysight’s energy test solutions, the SL1200A Series provides a complete solution for PV Inverter, Energy Storage System inverter, and Charging (EV and EVSE) test.
Features of SL1200A Series
- High-Power 3-phase AC and DC power source; up to 1200 VL-L; up to 130 A; up to 630 kVA
- 1200 VL-L is achieved at full specifications without extra equipment, such as a transformer
- Test to IEC 61000 standards and grid compliance standards, such as UL 1741 SA and IEEE 1547.1
- 100 % regenerative (bidirectional) power solution with > 85 % efficiency
- Get up and running immediately with an intuitive soft front panel (SFP)
- A complete, one-vendor solution of hardware, software, consulting, and support services worldwide for all grid-edge applications, such as EVSE / EV charging test, solar / PV inverter test, battery energy storage system test
Note: More technical information can be found in the SL1200A Series Datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and on the product page of the SL1200A three-phase AC emulator.
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.