Quectel SA800U-WF Premium Smart Module with low power 64-bit Octa-core Processor for Computing and Multimedia Applications on Android OS Devices
Quectel Wireless solutions has come up with a SA800U-WF premium smart module with Android built-in 9.0/10 OS. Based on Qualcomm octa-core 64-bit Kryo 385 processors with built-in Adreno 630 GPU, SA800U-WF supports 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi, 2 × 2 Wi-Fi MIMO, BT 5.0, and Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0. The high performance, low power 64-bit Octa-core applications processor, various multimedia functions, all together make this newly introduced module apt for industrial and consumer applications that require powerful computing capability, multimedia functions, and high data throughput.
SA800U-WF module supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology. It uses multiple antennas at the receiver end simultaneously and on the same frequency band, thereby minimizing errors and optimizing the data speed to a great extent. The module supports up to 4 cameras, offers two USB 3.1 interfaces, and enables 4k video recording and playback at 60 frames per second and 2 LCD up to 4K resolution. The rich media capabilities and high-resolution imaging ability speakout loud about its applicability to be used in 3D scanning of objects.
The module has a full set of interfaces (touch panel, PCIe, UART, USB, I2C, SPI, and others) and is ideally fit to be used to perform powerful multimedia functions including videoconferencing systems, live streaming devices, remote learning, and remote video diagnostics AI-enabled robots, smart homes, augmented and virtual reality systems, 3D scanners, smart home gateways, etc. Moreover, the multimedia capabilities and the computing power of the module make it capable of meeting the demands of emerging applications such as robotics, augmented reality, unmanned autonomous vehicles (UAV), and rich gaming.
Key Features of SA800U-WF Smart Module
- Qualcomm Kryo 385 64-bit CPU + Adreno 630 GPU
- The module comes with built-in Android 9.0/10 OS
- Supports MIPI_DSI and DP over USB Type-C for dual-LCD independent display. MIPI_DSI supports 3840 × 2400 @ 60 fps for primary display and DP supports 4K @ 60 fps
- Supports 2 groups of 1-lane PCIe interfaces
- Supports up to 4 cameras. One camera is of up to 32 MP @ 30 fps and 3 cameras of 16 MP + 16 MP + 2 MP that works simultaneously
- Supports 2 × USB 3.1, one of which supports Type-C with Display Port Supports 4K @ 60 fps video recording and playback
Note: More technical information can be found on the SA800U-WF product page.