Pulse Electronics' "flex family" line of internal FPC antennas are a flexible solution for a variety of applications.
NRF52805 - Ultra Low Power Bluetooth Low Energy SoC in WLCSP Package for Easy PCB Design
Nordic Semiconductors announced the seventh addition to its popular nRF52 Series, the nRF52805 Bluetooth 5.2 System-on-Chip (SoC). The new ultra low power Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth LE) SoC is provided in a 2.48 x 2.46mm wafer level chip scale package (WLCSP). The nRF52805 is optimized for two-layer PCB designs, this eliminates the need for more expensive four-layer PCBs, this significantly cut costs in a compact, budget-constrained designs.
The nRF52805 is currently supported by the S112 SoftDevice, it will soon be supported by the S113 SoftDevice also. Both the SoftDevices are memory-optimized peripheral “stacks” which support high-throughput 2 Mbps and CSA #2 features. The Stack support up to four connections as a peripheral concurrently with a Broadcaster. The memory and performance of the device can be optimized by configuring the number of connections and bandwidth per connection. The S113 supports LE Data Packet Length Extension to deliver higher throughput and less overhead per packet.
The nRF52805 SoC is an ideal Bluetooth LE Solution for high volume compact wireless applications such as styluses, presenters, sensors, beacons, disposable medical products, and network processors setups.
Features of nRF52805 Bluetooth 5.2 System-on-Chip (SoC)
- Consists of powerful 64-MHz 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 processor (144 CoreMark)
- Excellent efficiency of 65 CoreMark/mA
- Powered from a 1.7 to 3.6V supply and integrates LDO and DC/DC voltage regulators.
- Includes 192KB Flash plus 24KB RAM
- Capable of Bluetooth LE high-throughput 2 Mbps
- Enhanced Channel Selection Algorithm #2 (CSA #2) for improved coexistence.
- Multi-protocol (Bluetooth LE/2.4GHz) radio offers up to +4dBm power output and -97dBm sensitivity (1 Mbps Bluetooth LE) for a link budget of 101dBm
- The radio’s peak power draw is 4.6mA (TX 0dBM, RX 1Mbps)
- Current draw is as low as 0.3µA in System OFF and 1.1µA in System ON
- Includes analog and digital interfaces such as SPI, UART, and TWI, a two-channel 12-bit ADC, and ten GPIOs.
Note: More Technical Information can be found in the product brief sheet linked at the bottom of this page and on the nRF52805 product page.
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.