STM32F0 MCUs offer real-time performance and low-power operation for cost-sensitive applications
Miniaturized ACT1210D Series Common-Mode Choke for Automotive CAN-FD
TSK Corporation has introduced the ACT1210D Series common-mode choke for automotive CAN-FD that enables a fivefold data transmission speed of 5 Mbps. With a low body profile of 3 .2 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 2.5 mm (H), the ACT1210D Series was designed to meet the demands of CiA and IEC standards.
The ACT1210D series is manufactured with the help of a highly automated and extremely precise winder and a wire connection method using the laser welding of metal terminals to achieve high reliability. Its unique structural design provides signal mode transfer characteristics (Ssd21) that increase communication quality.
With great signal mode transfer characteristics, the compact and low profile ACT1210D Series operates at a wide temperature range from -40°C to + 150°C. TDK also offers a wide range of automotive communication products and a 1000BASE-T1 Ethernet standard lineup for handling high-speed, large-capacity camera footages in ADAS.
Features of ACT1210D Series
- Common mode filters for automotive CAN/CAN-FD system, compatible with an operating temperature range of–40 to +150°C.
- This product achieves a high S-parameter while realizing high reliability by metalizing terminals and laser welding using a proprietary method.
- Implements great signal mode transfer characteristics, increasing communication quality
- A compact, low-profile size of 3.2 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 2.5 mm (H) to facilitate space savings
- Operating temperature range: –40 to +150°C
- Compliant with AEC-Q200
Note: More technical information can be found in the ACT1210D Series Datasheet linked at the bottom of this page.
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.