STM32F0 MCUs offer real-time performance and low-power operation for cost-sensitive applications
Low Power TXZ+ Family Advanced Class Microcontrollers for Motor Control and IoT Based Applications
Toshiba Electronic Device and Storage Corporation has added the Arm Cortex-M4 core based M4K, M4M, M4G, and M4N groups, and the Arm Cortex-M3 core-based M3H group of new microcontrollers to its TXZ+ family. With a maximum operating frequency of 200MHz, all five groups offer low power consumption and are suitable for a wide variety of applications such as motor control, connected IoT devices, leading-edge sensing functionalities, etc.
Along with maximum flash memory of 2MB with 100K write cycles endurance and 12-bit analog-to-digital converters with fast conversion times, all the equipment are supplemented with applicationｰfocused peripherals such as high-efficiency motor control IP or rich connectivity interfaces. The new group of devices offers a CAN interface and self-diagnostics feature, hence they are suitable for motor control applications such as air conditioners, washing machines, refrigerators, inverter pumps, actuators, power tools, etc. They can also be used in IoT based OA, AV, and Healthcare devices.
Features of TXZ+ family Microcontrollers
- M4K Group: Motor control hardware, self-diagnosis function for home appliance functional safety standard IEC 60730
- M4M Group: Motor control hardware, CAN interface, self-diagnosis function for home appliance functional safety standard IEC 60730
- M4G Group: Maximum operating frequency of 200MHz, flash memory of max. 2MB, interfaces for high- speed communications, analog circuits for multiple sensor connections, high-reliability firmware updating for secure processing
- M4N Group: Maximum operating frequency of 200MHz, max. 2MB flash memory, various interfaces for IoT devices (sensing and communication), supporting high-speed data transfers
- M3H Group: Integrated LCD function, self-diagnosis function for home appliance functional safety standard IEC 60730, high-efficiency motor controls, system cost reduction by reducing BOM
Note: More technical information can be found on the TXZ+ Family Advanced Class product page.
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.