STM32F0 MCUs offer real-time performance and low-power operation for cost-sensitive applications
High-Performance RF Solutions for High Reliability and Flexibility in 5G Macro BTS Systems
Renesas Electronics Corporation has introduced four new high-performance devices to its RF portfolio for traditional macro base transceiver stations (BTS). The expansion includes the F4482/1 TX variable gain amplifiers (VGA), the F011x family of dual-channel first-stage low noise amplifiers (LNA), the F1471 RF driver amplifier, and the F2934 RF switch with higher isolation in a smaller package for digital pre-distortion (DPD) feedback path.
The new high performing devices offer high reliability, flexibility, and smaller form factor demanded by 5G Macro BTS systems. The new RF devices can be used in a wide range of environmental conditions and frequency bandwidths. Smaller footprints for a given function can be enabled with the help of Renesas’ Smart Silicon innovations.
The F4482/1, F011x, F1471, and F2934 devices are available now from the company website.
Key Features of New RF Devices
Highly integrated F4482/1 quad-path TX VGAs
- RF frequency range of 400 MHz to 2800 MHz
- Balun, low pass filter, amplifier, and digital step attenuators integrated on one die
- Renesas’ Zero Distortion technology for enhanced quality of service with increased dynamic range, and Glitch-Free technology to protect PA Assembly and simplify DPD implementation
Dual-channel F011x first-stage LNAs (balanced LNA or two-channel LNA)
- RF frequency range of 650 MHz to 2700 MHz
- Low noise figure of 0.55dB at 2600 MHz with low return loss (-27dB input, -23dB output)
High-linearity F1471 RF driver amplifier
- RF frequency range of 400 MHz to 4200 MHz with 17dB gain
- OIP3 up to +38dBm and OP1dB of 28.5dBm at 2600 MHz
- Adjustable OIP3 performance and DC bias for tuning flexibility
High-reliability SP2T F2934 RF switch
- RF frequency range of 50 MHz to 6000 MHz
- Higher isolation (70dB at 1 GHz and 2 GHz, 74dB at 3 GHz, and 67dB at 4 GHz) in a small 3x3 QFN package that addresses PCB real-estate constraints
- Renesas Kz™ Constant Impedance technology to maintain VSWR during the switching transition
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.