High-Performance RF Circulators and Isolators with 100W Maximum Power Rating and Frequency Range up to 42.5GHz
Fairview Microwave has come up with 75 new models of high-performance RF circulators/isolators that can operate at a frequency range up to 42.5GHz. With a maximum power rating of 100W, these circulators and isolators are designed ideally for 5G telecommunication, satellite communication, automotive radars, aerospace applications, and point-to-point radios. Ideal for initial proof-of-concept testing and prototype builds, these circulators/isolators deliver quality RF performance.
These new RF circulators and isolators have a maximum power rating of up to 100 Watts and provide excellent isolation and low insertion loss are available in SMA, N-type, 2.4 mm, and 2.92 mm connectorized designs. Besides, they are available in dual junction and single junction versions. These high-performance circulators/isolators are in-stock and available for immediate shipping with no minimum order quantity (MOQ) criteria.
Features of New RF Circulators and Isolators
- Operating frequency ranges up to 42.5GHz
- Max power rating up to 100 W
- Available in SMA, N-type, 2.4 mm and 2.92 mm connectorized designs
- Dual junction and single junction options
- Excellent isolation and low insertion loss performance
- Broad-spectrum of product selection available