High Frequency Bidirectional RF Couplers with Low Insertion and Return Loss
Fairview Microwave has debuted a new line of high-frequency (26.5GHz to 67GHz) couplers that are ideal for point-to-point radios, 5G telecommunications, satellite communication, automotive radars, and aerospace applications. This new series has 24 new models that can deliver excellent isolation, low insertion loss, and very good return loss. These couplers have a high operating frequency range from 26.5 GHz to 67 GHz and are offered with 6dB, 10dB, 15dB, 20dB, and 30dB coupling levels.
They have a power handling capacity of up to 30W(CW) and has a coaxial design available with SMA, 2.92mm, 2.4mm and 1.85mm connectors. These couplers were designed to fulfill the need of engineers immediate needs for a small number of components, which can also satisfy the demand for high quality, high-frequency products. They can deliver excellent RF performance and available with same-day shipping and no Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ).
- Directional couplers with a high operating frequency range up to 67GHz for wideband applications.
- Meets standard for humidity, vibration, shock, and altitude.
- Coaxial designs with SMA, 2.92mm, 2.4mm and 1.85mm connectors.
- Power handling capability up to 30W.
- Excellent isolation and insertion loss performances with low return loss
- Available with 6dB, 10dB, 15dB, 20dB and 30dB coupling levels.
Fairview’s new high-frequency RF couplers are available for purchase and ready for immediate shipment.
Datasheet and Products Description for these high-frequency RF couplers can be found here.