High-Amperage Fuse Blocks Series Provide Robust Protection for Power Applications
Littelfuse has introduced the latest product line of its 656 and 658 Series Fuse Blocks. These fuse blocks are available in two variants: PCB-mounted and surface-mounted offering electronics engineers and designers a broader range of applications. The Series Fuse Blocks support a significantly higher amperage rating of 20 A and 30 A, protecting sensitive circuitry and ensuring the dependability of critical systems.
The 656 and 658 Series Fuse Blocks offer versatile solutions for designs requiring 5 x 20 mm fuse sizes, accommodating various power applications with a high voltage 500 V ac / V dc rating and a robust 30 A current rating. These fuse blocks are UL recognized to UL / CSA 4248-1, providing essential protection for sensitive circuitry and ensuring the reliability of critical systems.
- 5mm x 20mm compatible fuse sizes
- Vibration resistant per IEC 60068-2-6, test Fc
- 5mΩ contact resistance
- >3kV dielectric strength at 50Hz (1 min)
- >4kV impulse withstand voltage between line and neutral
- >10MΩ insulation resistance at 500VDC (1 min)
- -40°C to 85°C operating temperature range
- RoHS-compliant and Lead-free
- Consumer electronics
- Data centers
- Building and home automation
- General Industrial
- Electrical equipment
The 656 and 658 Series Fuse Blocks are available in bulk packs of 100 pieces and the 658 Series is additionally offered in tape and reel format, available in quantities of 400.