STM32F0 MCUs offer real-time performance and low-power operation for cost-sensitive applications
Flexible, Robust, and High-Performance 9SQ440 Clock Generator IC for Next Generation Intel Server Platforms
Renesas Electronics Corporation has introduced a low jitter 9SQ440 clock generator IC for next-generation Intel platforms used in high-performance computing and data center applications. Targeting the Intel CK440Q specifications and future Intel Xeon processor requirements the 9SQ440 IC acts as a flexible, robust, and high-performance synthesizer to address PCle Gen5 design challenges.
Featuring a total of 20 differential outputs, this new device can be used as a centralized clock generator for server CPU and PCle clocks. The industry-leading jitter performance allows the device to meet the timing requirements for topologies ranging from single board 2-socket to complex, modular multi-socket systems. For developing a complete data center solution, the 9SQ440 can be combined with the company’s PCle timing solutions that include the PCle Gen5 clock buffers and its portfolio of infrastructure power and smart power stage devices.
Features of 9SQ440 Clock Generator IC
- PCIe Gen5 and UPI v2.0-compliant clocks for 32GT/s SerDes
- PCIe Gen5 with <50fs RMS phase jitter, below specification requirements, to deliver better design margin
- 7 dedicated 100MHz outputs w/7 OE# pins
- 3 dedicated 25MHz platform time outputs
- 1 dedicated 25MHz platform time daisy chain output
- 9 mux outputs selectable between 100MHz or 25MHz
- Supports multiple CPU socket topologies, ranging from a self-contained single socket to modular multi-socket approaches
- 0%, -0.3% and -0.5% spread spectrum clocking
- 8x8mm 100-pin dual-row QFN with 0.5mm pitch
Note: More technical information can be found on the 9SQ440 Clock Generator product page.
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.