STM32F0 MCUs offer real-time performance and low-power operation for cost-sensitive applications
CrossLink-NX FPGAs Deliver Fast MIPI Performance to ADAS and In-Vehicle Infotainment Applications
Lattice Semiconductor has introduced the Lattice Crosslink-NX family with new FPGA specifications along with best-in-class low power, small form factor, high-performance I/O, and reliability for embedded vision application in advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS). The Crosslink-NX FPGAs are the only FPGAs available now that supports embedded MIPI D-PHY interfaces with speeds up to 10 Gbps.
The AEC-Q100 qualified (up to Grade 2) Lattice CrossLink-NX has a Soft Error Rate (SER) up to 100 times lower than similar competing FPGAs hence they are suitable for mission-critical applications that need to be operated with safety and reliability in challenging environment. The devices are 10 times smaller than the available FPGAs, hence they are suitable for space-constrained automotive systems that require smaller ICs.
Designed based on the Lattice Nexus FPGA platform that leverages an FD-SOI manufacturing process and FPGA architectural innovations to boost power efficiency, hence the device delivers up to 75% lower power consumption.
Features of CrossLink-NX FPGAs
- Instant-on configuration – IO configures in 3 ms, and device as fast as 8 ms
- Two hardened 4-lane MIPI D-PHY transceivers at 10 Gbps per PHY / 2.5 Gbps per lane
- Support for multiple fast I/Os, including MIPI, PCIe (5 Gbps Gen 2), and DDR3 memory
- Up to 37 programmable source synchronous I/O pairs for camera and display interfacing
- From 4 mm x 4 mm WLCS package (0.4 mm pitch) to 17 mm x 17 mm BGA package (0.8 mm pitch)
- The lowest soft error rate in its class, 100X more reliable than the competition
- Available in Commercial, Industrial, and Automotive (AEC-Q100 qualified) temperature grades
Note: More technical information can be found in the Crosslink-NX family Datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and on the product page of the Crosslink-NX family of FPGAs.
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.