Cost-Effective Highly Secured ESP32-C3 RISC-V MCU with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5(LE) Connectivity for IoT Applications
Espressif’s ESP32-C3 32-bit RISC-V MCU offers a frequency of up to 160MHz and supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE 5.0. The device also offers excellent radio-frequency performance, all necessary security mechanisms, and abundant memory resources that are suitable for a wide range of IoT applications. The safe, low-power and low-cost ESP32-C3 MCU has been Wi-Fi CERTIFIED by Wi-Fi Alliance for b/g/n, WPA3-Private, and WPA3-Enterprise programs.
WPA3 is the next generation of Wi-Fi security in the Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) technology series providing cutting-edge security protocols. WPA3 also provides more reliable authentication and improves the encryption strength of privacy protocols. WPA3 includes the WPA3-Private and WPA3-Enterprise that can be used in government, industry, or other large-scale Wi-Fi networks transmitting and receiving sensitive personal data.
ESP32-C3 has passed both the WPA3-Private and WPA3-Enterprise certifications, making the 32-bit RISC-V MCU can offer secured Wi-Fi connectivity for both individual and corporate consumers.
Features of ESP32-C3 32-bit RISC-V Microcontrollers
- IEEE 802.11 b, g, n protocol
- 20 MHz and 40 MHz bandwidth in the 2.4 GHz band
- 1T1R mode for a data rate of up to 150 Mbps
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Frame aggregation (TX/RX A-MPDU, TX/RX A-MSDU)
- Immediate Block ACK
- Fragmentation and defragmentation
- Transmission opportunity (TXOP)
- Automatic beacon monitoring (hardware TSF)
- 4 × Virtual Wi-Fi interfaces
- Infrastructure BSS Station mode, SoftAP mode, Station + SoftAP mode, and Promiscuous mode at the same time
- Antenna diversity
- 802.11 mc FTM
Note: More technical information can be found in the ESP32C3 Family Datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and on the product page of ESP32-C3 32-bit RISC-V MCUs.