Automotive Grade Thin Film Flat Chip Resistors with Tight Tolerances in Compact 0201 Case Size
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. extends its TNPW e3 series of Automotive Grade high stability thin film flat chip resistors with a new device in the compact 0201 case size. With a tight tolerance of ± 0.1 %, the resistors provide increased accuracy in automotive, industrial, test and measurement, and medical equipment, in addition to mobile devices and wearables.
The sulfur resistance ability as per ASTM B 809 and the device’s extremely stable operation allow the resistors to withstand harsh environmental conditions. The TNPW e3 series is suitable for processing on automatic SMD assembly systems and automatic soldering.
Features of TNPW e3
- Superior moisture resistivity (85 °C; 85 % RH)
- Resistance value from 10 Ω to 3.01 MΩ
- Excellent overall stability at different environmental conditions ≤ 0.05 % (1000 h rated power at 70 °C)
- Low TCR of ± 25 ppm/K
- Available in 0201, 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, and 1210 case sizes
- A wide operating temperature of 55 °C to +155 °C
- Compatible with lead (Pb)-free and lead (Pb)-containing soldering processes
- Halogen-free and RoHS-compliant
Note: More technical information can be found in the datasheet linked at the bottom of this page and on the TNPW e3 series product page.