STM32F0 MCUs offer real-time performance and low-power operation for cost-sensitive applications
Automotive Compliant Single-Gate Logic Devices for Infotainment and ADAS Applications
Diodes Incorporated has introduced the AEC-Q100 grade 1 qualified 74AHC1GxxQ (standard CMOS) and 74AHCT1GxxQ (TTL compatible) as new additions to its expanding portfolio of automotive-compliant logic devices. The new devices offer 2-input single-gate solutions for AND, OR, XOR, NAND, and NOR gates as well as inverters and buffers. The inverters are available with and without Schmitt trigger inputs, while the buffers have 3-state outputs with active-high or active-low output enable.
The operating voltage range of CMOS compatible 74AHC1GxxQ devices is 2.0V and 5.5V, whereas the operating voltage range of TTL compatible 74AHCT1GxxQ devices is 4.5V and 5.5V. The propagation delays of CMOS Inverters (74AHC1G04QSE-7) are between 4.5ns, whereas the TTL compatible Schmitt trigger inverter (74AHCT1G14QSE-7) propagation delays of 5.9ns.
With the addition of 74AHC1GxxQ and 74AHCT1GxxQ to Diodes’ growing portfolio of automotive “1G” logic devices, the logic products are the largest category of AEC-Q100 qualified products available from Diodes. All the automotive compliant devices from diodes remove circuitry under the bond pad and use gold bond wires for the highest reliability.
Features of 74AHC1GxxQ (standard CMOS) and 74AHCT1GxxQ (TTL Compatible)
- Supply Voltage Range: 2.0V - 5.5V (74AHC1GxxQ); 4.5V - 5.5V (74AHCT1GxxQ)
- ± 8 mA Output Drive at 5.0 V
- CMOS low power consumption
- Schmitt Trigger Action at All Inputs Makes the Circuit Tolerant for Slower Input Rise and Fall Time.
- ESD Protection per JESD 22: Exceeds 200-V Machine Model (A115-A); Exceeds 2000-V Human Body Model (A114-A); Exceeds 1000-V Charged-Device Model (C101C)
- Latch-Up Exceeds 100mA per JESD 78, Class II
- SOT25 and SOT353: Assembled with “Green” Molding Compound (no Br, Sb)
- Lead-Free Finish / RoHS Compliant (Note 1)
We will never spam you.
Be a part of our ever growing community.