TEN40E & TEN40WIE - High Efficiency and Cost Effective 40W DC/DC Converters
Traco Powers has introduced two new series of DC/DC converters, the TEN 40E & TEN 40WIE to add up with the company's existing 40 Watt product range. As per the market’s needs, these devices were developed to combine maximum quality and cost efficiency into one product, they also have improved reliability and specifications when compared with their predecessors. Both the device comes in a standard 2x1 metal package and they are certified according to the latest IT standard(IEC/EN/UL 62368-1). They are equipped with remote on/off functions and also has protection features like protection against short circuit, over-voltage, and over-temperature, these series are suitable for many industrial applications.
Features of TEN40E & TEN40WIE DC/DC Converter:
- Excellent temperature capabilities
- 2” x 1” metal package (6-side shielded)
- Wide 2:1 and 4:1 input voltage ranges
- Minimal heat development due to high efficiencies up to 93%
- Operating temperature range -40 to +85°C
- Developed to maximize quality in a cost-efficient design
- 1600 VDC I/O-isolation
- Remote On/Off and Trim function
- Protection against short circuit, overvoltage, and overtemperature
- 3-year product warranty
Note: More technical details can be found in the datasheet linked at the bottom of this page.